Excavation & Site Work
Excavation & Site Work J.P. Murray, Inc. Billerica MA
J. P. Murray, Inc. is a fully licensed, insured, and bonded excavation company that prides itself in providing both residential and commercial excavation and site work services. We provide professional and affordable excavation services for large and small projects throughout the Billerica and Burlington MA areas. We have all the necessary equipment, dump trucks, and tools to handle all types of excavation and site work jobs.
We realize that planning, experience, and safety means everything in executing a quality excavation project. That’s why 72 Hours before any excavation on your property begins, 1-800-Dig-Safe will be contacted to mark all underground utilities to prevent any potential accidents or harm to your property.
J. P. Murray, Inc. works closely with all our customers and builders, realizing that a commitment to great communication is the key to a successful excavation project. We welcome our customers to be involved from the early planning/permitting stages, followed by the final site walk through and job review. Whether you’re a homeowner thinking of doing a small addition to your home or a builder looking to build an entire development. Make us your first call any of your excavation and site work needs.
Typical excavation and site work projects we take on include:
- Complete Site Preparation
- House/Building Foundation Excavation
- Addition & Garage Foundation Excavation
- Land Grading/Reshaping
- Boulder/Retaining Walls
- Site Development
- Land Clearing and Grading
- Stumps Removed
- Ledge Removal
- Drainage Systems and Solutions
- Water and Septic Systems
- Tree Clearing and Stump Removal
- Backhoe and Demolition Services
Providing Excavation & Site Work Services to Homeowners and Businesses in the Billerica and Burlington MA areas.
With so many excavation contractors available in the area, why should you choose J.P. Murray, Inc.?
- Conduct ourselves in a professional manner – you can always count on us to say what we’re going to do and then follow through
- Are happy to make any minor changes to your project as we work on it
- Treat you and your neighboring homeowners/businesses with the highest degree of respect
- Have been owned and operated by the same family members for decades
- Are fully licensed and insured